Thursday, March 17, 2011

Self Reflection

                  I have never really made my self look better on the internet by using facebook or myspace or any of those type of internet sites. I never really got into the whole facebook or chatting sites. All my friends were in constant drama as soon as they had one, so i thought the best thing was to not make one so i wouldn't be involved.
                 One time that i do recall making  my self look better was when i was doing an online resume and i stretched the truth a little so they had something to rememeber me by. My dad is the one who looks over resumes at his job and he always tells me the resumes that are more interesting or has something special about them are the ones they call in for an interview. I don't think there really is anything wrong about expanding the truth as long as you don't get carried away with it. A consequence people could have with this is saying your extremely better at a certian task then what you really are. You don't want the person to think our an expert when really you only know the basics.

1 comment:

  1. Good example! There are definitely alternatives to FB.

    ReplyDelete